Can you believe it’s Friday already? This week has just blown by!
Five reasons life is wonderful:
1. Little man has begun making his first animal impression.Yesterday afternoon he ran around for at least an hour going “Hrggggh” “Hrgggghhhhh”, which is his interpretation of a donkey.
2. We got to go on a beautiful walk with our friends in the park today, and the day is wonderful, sunny, and beautiful. It’s great getting to live so close to friends now, I don’t have to worry about traffic on the way home! Before we moved coming home would take an hour, now it takes 5 minutes.
3. I felt nauseous earlier. This a good thing because according to the Mayo Clinic, women who feel nauseous during their pregnancy are less likely to experience big problems. I like to think of it as E. saying “Hi! I’m still here, don’t forget about me!”
4. I FINALLY finished reading the book I’ve been reading the last two weeks. That’s all I will say because this is a happy post and I will share my thoughts with you later.
5. My mom bought me pretty much everything on my amazon wish list for my birthday because she wants to keep my busy. I think she’s happy to be a grandma. (again). I received 3 Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbooks, a pot with steamer insert, and a Flavia De Luce novel (these books are adorable).
I’ve been slacking a bit with my new years resolution these last few weeks, but I need to get back into it. I think I am still ahead for the year because most of the weeks I went above and beyond.
The resolution was this: To try one new recipe a week (and expand my food horizons by trying new foods).
I hope your Friday was fantastic, too!
The movers are here packing now. I’m waiting for the guy to finish in the kitchen so I can try to make the chicken quesadilla’s from memory. He already packed the cook book, but at least I have the frying pan.
There was a bit of a scare this morning when they came, because there are “NO PARKING” signs everywhere for tomorrow. The bossman said “that’s too bad” or something to that affect. I asked I’m if they wanted to load everything and move it today, and he said “no, I have plans this afternoon”. I asked him what we were supposed to do and he said he didn’t know.